Monday, May 31, 2010

If I Have 10 Million Dollars.

If I win 10 million dollars, I would't like buy anything. I would rather do more mony looking for some good business and spend my money there. I think is the best option because the money some day will desappear in some months or years, but if you want have that money whit for ever, you can start your own business and then when the business is good you can have sure money all youre life. Then i would like have a big house close my parents and my brothers, like a small village. also I want to buy an airplane, for travel when I want, any day at any hour.

1 comment:

  1. A private jet sounds like a good idea. Definitely better than flying Air Canada...ha ha.

    Corrections: "I would rather make more money looking for some good businesses, and spend my money there." "Then I would like to have a big house close to my parents and my brothers, like a small village."

    ReplyDelete