Monday, May 31, 2010

May, The Feria month.

In my city, we have a big party. The name is Feria. In my city we have a special place just for that big party which is just for two weeks every year. All people go there to drink, to see sing some famous mexican artists, ther inside are a lot of night clubs and special shows. The place is open all days since 9am to 2 or 3 pm. You can go to buy anything from the diferent cities and countries. Is like a city party because all people jus think in go to have fun there. This party is since 1960, when one president start whit a contest for native women in the city. Finishing this contest start the party. This year was my firs year I missed this event, but all my friens told me teh main details, and i think was so good same or better than all years ago.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully the Stampede will be as interesting for you!

    Corrections: "Everybody goes there to drink, and to see some famous Mexican artists sing." "The place is open every day from 9 am to 2 or 3 pm."

    ReplyDelete