Monday, May 3, 2010

My Vacations Whit My Friend In Vancouver.

The last weekend i had a wonderful vacations whit my freinds in Vancouver. We were there for 4 days. The first day, we went to Vancouvers' down town just to eat something, we got a delicious arabic resaurant. After that, we went to walk and looking in the stores, but we had a problem, all people started to bew lost and we were all day looking for the other peoplea but than was imposible, in the night we arrived to home alone and all people were very angry. The second day we went to Victoria, and was very fun because in the ferri, we had time for talk and lagh a lot after the bad moment the last night. In Victoria, we knew the parlament and the Butchart gardens, that was a alittle beat boring for me but I don't care about this beacuse i was with my fierns there. in the night i had a little birthday party whit a chocolate cake. Then, teh next day we ent to Capilano bridge and the mall. in the nith we went to nice restaurant for dinner. the trip was a good experience, because I knew Vancouver and I was in beautiful places but the must importas was to be together my friends.

2 comments:

  1. I think Vancouver is a great place to visit. I've only been there once but I'd like to go back.

    Corrections: "Last weekend I had a wonderful vacation with my friends in Vancouver." "At night we arrived home alone and everyone was angry."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Together with friends and family are the most happy things in the world!

    ReplyDelete