Monday, June 7, 2010

Calgary, The Safe City.

I think Calgary is a safe city, because here tjhe people is very kind. Maight be some people are different, but is not usually. Or maight be Calgary is a little bit dangerous, but depend the zone where are you. If you are in Dow Town, you are safer than in Marlboro station. where live a lot of dangerous people. For that reason if you want to avoid some dangerous situatio, you should stay in safe zones in Calgary, where are a lot of people together. Also you should't go out youre home after night, because some times the bad or drunk peole after the parties can offend you. I my City in Mexico is almost the same, if you are in a good zone you are safe, buet if you go to some zone whit people with problen, for sure some body attact you. I think the crime alway will be there, but you can avoid it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa I'm agree with you, I think Marlborough station is the most dangerous station in Calgary all the NE is dangerous, but you can be safe if you don't go to that part. see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sensible ideas. Most areas in Calgary are safe, but you have to be aware of your surroundings.

    Corrections: "If you are downtown, you are safer than in Marlborough station, where a lot of dangerous people live." "In my city in Mexico, it is almost the same. If you are in a good zone,..."

    ReplyDelete