Monday, June 28, 2010

MY BEST BOOK EVER.

When I was a child, I didn't read a lot of books, but I remember always liked see any book with pictures. Even, I remember a lot of histories, but just by the pictures, never rode that books. When I got older like 11 years old, somebody, I dont remember who, gave me an Oliver Twist book. This book was the first book I finished to read complete, and I did that a lot of times because when I rode that I could feel like inside the book. Actually I dont read a lot, but I'm sure, if some day i find a book very interesting for me, like that book I will read a lot of times.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should try reading Twilight...I know most girls go crazy over it!

    Corrections: "...but I remember I always liked to read any book with pictures." "This book was the first book I finished reading completely."

    ReplyDelete