Monday, June 14, 2010

SOCCER, MY FAVORITE SPORT.

Soccer is wonderful. Now i'm so exited for the world cup, but i'm more exited about Mexico is playing in the world cup. I like to see soccer games, but just when the Mexican team is playing. If Mexico is not playing, I dont like to see soccer. I used play in a female team when i was 17. Mayby for 1 year playing 1 or 2 times for week: we never had a exausted training, the trainer was like our uncle and he was a our team player's phater. He just called us when we had a game versus other girls. We won in that time a local cup. I think that cup was because all people in the team were there just for fun and we were a exelent soccer team together. Each one was a good friend in that time and now when we see each other we remember with good feelings that good moments.

1 comment:

  1. You must be excited about the game versus France on Wednesday!

    Corrections: "I used to play on a female team when I was 17." "We won a local cup during that time."

    ReplyDelete