Monday, June 21, 2010

THE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES.

For me, here in Calgary is the best transportation service. Here the most of the people is very polite, with some exceptions. in the bus or c-train you can be safe, but i think would be better if incrase the buses because some times at some zones in the city you have to wait a lot of time for get one bus. But talking about taxi, is realy expensive. In Mexico is a bus and some parts have metro (like c-train), but I never tried that services because I usually have my car to commute everywhere, there drive is the bes option and is not expensive like Calgary, for that reason the bus is just for the people who dont have car. Even, the Taxi service is too cheep, and the service is good but some times is not really safe. So I think, after live here, any transportation service in Mexico is worst than Calgary.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, taxis are way too expensive here. It costs $40 to go from my home to the airport, and it isn't even that far!

    Corrections: "Here, most of the people are very polite, with some exceptions." "Even the taxi service is very cheap, and..."

    ReplyDelete